Wednesday 26 January 2011

Top 10 Title Sequence Video トップ10のタイトルシーケンス



This is my final production logo sequence. I was fairly surprised at how professional it looked considering this was my first proper video using all the skills I had developed in the 'silent movie breif'.
However this kind of video would also benefit from having some kind of sound effects to give it a bit more depth. I also think that this would communicate the video better and show people a better understanding of the style I want to achieve.

1 comment:

  1. Josh, this is a pretty neat opening sequence. What else can you do? I'd like to see more development as yours is one project that could really stand out. Plus, it makes a change from the same old Top Ten Movies (like mine!) etc as it's something different. Do some work!

    ReplyDelete