Wednesday 9 March 2011

The Brief and Its Re-write










For this brief we have been asked to collaborate with a partner to complete a competition brief from the YCN.
Having had a scan at the available briefs, I realised that there was one in particular that excited me more than any other. The SEGA brief was something that interested me because it was quite different from the other briefs. The briefs that I have been used to over the past one and a half years have asked you to either promote, persuade, educate or inform.

However the SEGA briefs main focus was to celebrate. Explained in more detail, we were asked to create a body of work that celebrated the 20th anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog.
The idea of constructing a brief around celebration attracted me because there was an opportunity to create something really special for the company.




No comments:

Post a Comment