Monday 28 March 2011

Image Module - 2d 3d





This was the situation that I had to create in 3D and turn back into 2D.

A Trucker
In the bath
with a shoe horn
the colour that was selected was taupe.

This was a very enjoyable brief for me because it forced me to think outside the box and took me out my comfort zone. It also allowed me to experiment with photography which is something that I would like to continue with and learn more about.



This brief was all about creating a situation in 2D creating it in 3D and then turning the image back into 2D by taking a photograph of it.
The session started with us having to think of 4 things. A place, a colour, an object and a person.
W were asked to think of these four things and to write them down o apiece of paper. These pieces of paper where then jumbled up and we had to select one randomly.
It was then the situation that we had chosen that we were to draw and create in 2D. Once we had done this the drawing were then jumbled up further and we selected one. The situation we selected was to be then turned into 3D by creating an then back to 2D by photographing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment