Wednesday 18 May 2011

Festival food! - Sushi



This was designed on Illustrator using a grid system that I mocked up from a piece of scrap paper. The side on the under belly of the case that is not visible in the photos contains the information about what is in each individual piece of sushi






These are the photos that I have taken of my 'Hinomaru Sushi' product. This will be something that will be available around the festival sight for people feeling a little peckish and want a break from the normal burgers and hot dogs.

I think that the product has photographed particularly well and I am pleased with the outcome of the design. Initially I intended this to be a mock up as the paper slip was printed on the laser jets, however I think that the print quality and stock is absolutely fine for a product of this nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment