Thursday 19 May 2011

Where Is All The Money Going?

The charity that I have created is called 'Hinomaru' and the event that is being put on by this charity is called  'The Sun-Disc Festival'.

Many people around the world have heard about the terrible disasters that happened in Japan this year and many of them have chosen to donate money through various charity organisations.
Through my research I have found that is important to create a charity that raises money for specific causes for example helping orphans or the elderly.

I have decided that my charity will focus on raising money for a specific area of relief. The main reason I have done this is because I would want people to know were their money is going.

As many buildings and homes were destroyed during the disaster, especially by the tsunami I have decided that the money that my organisation and its event will raise will go to help re build the infrastructure of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment