Monday 16 May 2011

Flyer Designs



The image on this design is something that I really like. Even though it has been used many times before I think it is still something that is really eye catching and clearly Japanese. 
As the positions of the lines spread get wider from the centre towards the edge it is hard to position the text. This is something that I have attempted to get around but i'm not particularly happy with the overall design and think that it could look a lot better. 


This is a design that I am very happy with. I think the image works very well with the text and the festival logo. I think that the front of a flyer should always display and eye caching image as this is what draws people to it. Once they have picked it up they will turn it over and this is where any important information should be displayed.


This is the first stage of the design above it. Originally I thought that the image was powerful and striking enough just to leave it as the outlines, however after some feedback I discovered that the image didn't stand out enough and people might not pick it up. As a result I decided to add colour to give the image more depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment