Wednesday 18 May 2011

Issues Raised After Progress Crit

After the progress crit on wednesday some I had a lot of positive feedback from my peers about my work. This was obviously something that I was pleased with as I was really enjoying the brief so far. There were however some issues raised that I needed to address before the final deadline on the 27th.

These were the issues that had been raised:

  • Who was my target audience?
  • Some english text was needed to be added to my logo to make it clearer.
  • Where is the money going? This was something that I had already addressed my self but it was needed to be explained on my designs.
  • Line up? who was going to be playing at the festival?
  • Stages and banners need to be mocked up to give the project more context.
  • A mock website of the event was needed to be created in Illustrator. The website needed to contain these pages:
  1. Home page
  2. About page
  3. Line up Page
  4. Ticket purchasing page

No comments:

Post a Comment