Tuesday 10 May 2011

Festival Logo Design





Again incorporating the national flag, I designed this logo with the outline of the country towards the upper left hand side of the circle. Unlike the logo below I have chosen to show the English translation of the word 'Hinomaru' I felt that this was a necessary thing to do considering the fact that I want to hold the festival somewhere in the U.K.


This logo incorporates the national flag of Japan. The flags name is called 'Hinomaru' which translates into english as 'Sun Disc'. I think that using this symbol will tie in well with the idea of having a festival, especially in the the summer time. 
I placed the disc at the top and lined it up with the curvy line of the last Japanese symbols. I did this to create the illusion that the rest of the disc was in fact there.

No comments:

Post a Comment