Tuesday 4 October 2011

Design Strategies Presentation



I have decided to upload my Design Strategies Presentation to my blog. I have done this because it shows a good idea of where I want to be as a designer.

I  also took a lot of time going over the layout of the presentation and am pleased with the level of detail and consistency it communicates.

The presentation shows work that I have done over the summer and also work that I aspire to produce in the future. It also shows where I want to be and what I want to do after the course is over.

The feedback that I got from Lorenzo and Joe was generally good, however they did say that my designs needed more context and depth behind them to back them up.

I found the presentation a good insight to what was to be expected of me and how I was going to work and develop as a designer in the third and final year.

No comments:

Post a Comment