Monday 3 October 2011

Butterlfly Bomb Poster / Ideas Development




Above: These are some thumbnail ideas for other posters that will be created in the series. I think that it is important to try and develop as many idea as possible and to get them critted by as many people a possible so a to get a good idea of message communicates the best.




Above: Some pictures of butterflies that I drew at various angles that will be scanned in to become digitalised.



This is the idea that I like the most and the idea that I think will be most hard hitting to the viewer.
The idea is to create a symbol of hope and peace by having a swarm of butterflies descending atomic bomb.

Hopefully this message of peace and hope will be communicated with clarity. 



Above are some ideas for my first poster in the series.  wanted to create a strong image as well as creating a short sentence that drives the message home further.




This first brief involves creating a series of posters that communicate an Anti Nuclear message. I have taken and expanded this brief from a competition that I found online at Graphic Competitions.com.

This is a subject that I hold particularly close to my heart and as well a spreading the message for a Nuclear free world I will also be promoting the ideas of renewable energy through these posters.

I will also be creating and branding a charity identity that will be releasing these posters into the public.
I have not decided, at present, whether this charity should be a n existing one or a fictional one.




No comments:

Post a Comment