Saturday 1 October 2011

Proposed Range and Structure for No Nukes Brief


This will be my first Brief that I undertake for the first module of the year.
It will developed from a competition brief that was put up on the graphic competitions website.

I am going to design a series of posters that will be showcased at a some sort of event that relates to anti nuclear power or pro renewable energy. 

This event will be promoted and branded under the name of a charity that I will also brand. 

My first task is to create the artwork that will be displayed at the event. These will be a series of 5 posters highlighting the different aspects of anti nuclear protest and pro renewable energy sources. 

Its also a good way to get some good design work to show my portfolio!



No comments:

Post a Comment