Monday 10 October 2011

Nuclear Info-graphic Poster / Variations










These are the variations of the final. I decided that it would be a nice touch to add the outlines of the countries whose information was being displayed. I did this by vectoring jpegs from the internet.

I played around with some type that would tie the poster together and eventually settled on, ' It Only Takes One' I thought that this was snappy and hard hitting.

I also played around with the layout of the text and decided a short sentence was needed to explain what the infograhic was displaying. This wasn't because the information being displayed wasn't clear enough, but because i found, through research, that a sentence is nearly always added to explain how the information graphic works.

No comments:

Post a Comment