Thursday 13 October 2011

Renewable Energy Poster / Layout // Prop Design Changes



This is a colour variation that I have tried out. I think that the grey and the white compliment each other a lot better than green and white. I think it also gives the design more class and keeps it minimal.

I also decided to change the tagline at the bottom left hand side of the page because most people didn't really understand how it fitted in. I though a more appropriate tagline would simply be 'Save Tomorrow'.


This is another variation of the same poster. I decided to alter the propellor design to strengthen the illusion of movement in the props. This something that I think has worked well because the scale works better and it is also more centralised, which balances out the whole design.


In this design I have removed the line underneath the tagline as i thought the horizontal line took away the focus on the vertical line running through the entire poster.


This is another variation of the propellor. I created this by deleting various props from the original image. I was fairly pleased with the result, but I think it makes the propellor look like it is going a tad too fast.


This is a variation of the first propellor design. I decided to scale down the image which makes the design look a lot better in terms of balance, however I still like the second variation of the propellor the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment