Thursday 10 November 2011

Brochure Publication / Layout And Scale ideas






The above image shows the general layout of the publication.















This is a layout and scale idea that I have had for my brochure publication.  The idea is that the information about the art gallery will be displayed and one side and on the other will be a poster design displaying an image that will be displayed the Gallery.

The above image shows the way the reader will view the document and how they will interact with it.

I was pleased with the concept however I was not pleased with the face that the front cover would end up being upside down when the viewer came to reading the final imformation.

The document will fold out into an A2 poster. I think that this scale is suitable for the information that needs to be delivered. This means that there will be 8 sections that will be at A5 scale which is perfect size for people to interact with.

The layout and folding needs to be changed because I think having the logo of the exhibition upside down in sloppy and unprofessional. 



No comments:

Post a Comment