Wednesday 9 November 2011

Future Proof / The Logo // Typeface Design




This design has been given more weight to see if the it was more legible. I dont think that the weight has changed its legibility much and think that the lighter weight typeface design looks better.



This is the second stage of the design and it is now all the characters are beginning to look like they belong together as part of one typeface. 

After some feed back is was suggested that the 'R' still needed some re-designing to make it more legible. 





This reads the word future and is the first stage of the developing typeface. Generally I am pleased with my first attempt however, the 'R' needs some work as it does not look like it belongs in the same typeface.



These are some initial deigns that I made in my sketch book.




I decided that to make a unique and visually appealing logo that I would design the characters in 'Future Proof' myself. This will something that I may develop into a full typeface later on...if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment