Thursday 17 November 2011

Lotus Exige Livery Design


Over the summer I was asked to design a livery for a lotus Exige S that would be delivered sometime next year. I thought that this would be a good live brief to include as one of four of my major briefs for this module.

As the client only wanted me to design that the livery of the car to his specifications, I did not feel that this was strong enough to include as a major brief on its own.

I have therefore decided that I will add more depth to the brief so that I can include it as one of my majors.

What can I do to give the brief more depth?

I have decided that as well as producing a livery for the car I will create and brand a racing team.
This will then involve producing a whole range of products enabling me to turn it into a major brief.

The idea is that the team will be new to the circuit and needing to establish themselves as a competitive and established racing team.

Rang Capabilities

  • Team name complete with logo and slogan.
  • Car Livery Design incorporating the logo.
  • Racing Gear Design.
  • Racing Transport Design.
  • Team Brochure.
  • Company Stationary
  • Web design
  • Magazine supplement
  • Merchandise
  • Promotional posters
  • Invitations

producing this range will give me a very in depth brief that I will now be able to to use as a major brief.

Time to start designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment