Wednesday 23 November 2011

Informed Logo Colour Variations




From my contextual research I have found the there are three main areas of Metrological study. I thought that this would be a great thing to incorporate into my logo in order to give it more depth and a better concept.

These are some colour variations of the new logo idea. The three sloping shapes represent the three main studies of the science of measurement, 'metrology'. They also form the 'M' for the metrological and also half the 'A' for Advancements.

This is an idea that I think is very strong and one that works on a number of different levels.

The blue and red colour variants are also ones that I want to take further. I am also keen on experimenting with the idea of a 2 tone logo as this will give it more visual depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment