Wednesday 30 November 2011

Stationary Set So Far




This is how my stationary looks so far. I am happy with the way they work together as they definitely look like they are representing the same company.

Looking at the designs together I can see how important it is to keep aspects of the design the same for each. The thin blue lines that divide some of the contact info work really well and I also like how the logo  is situated in the top right hand corner of the letter-headed paper and compliment slip.

however there are dissimilarities between the set that need to be changed in order for them to be called a set.

The water marks on need to be kept the same for each of the pieces. I would also like to include one for the back of the business card.

The writing on the business card also needs to be changed to black to make it in keeping with the the rest of the text.



No comments:

Post a Comment