Saturday 12 November 2011

Future Proof: An Exhibition Brochure




This photo shows all five variants of the brochure, each with a different poster on the back. I decided when I was in print to produce some stickers so that I could make some belly bands to hold the brochures down.

It also gives a great finishing and professional touch to the set.






These are photos of my final brochure design. After a lot of work has been put into this it is nice to be able to look and an appreciate something tangible rather than just starring at images on a screen.

One of the most fiddliest jobs I had to do when creating this brochure was the folding and is hindsight I should have taken more time to measure the folds more accurately to make it easier.

I am very pleased with how the brochure works as a whole and the colours have come out better than expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment