Sunday 27 November 2011

Final Business Card Design Variations





A variant of this design will be selected for my final business card. 

The spiral is meant to represent progress and advancement of the company as well as the focal point for a sophisticated measuring device that my company will also be producing.

I am very pleased with this design and some people think that this should become the new logo for Metrological Advancements.

I am inclined to agree.





These are variations of the design that I have taken forward. I selected this design because, as well as being eye catching I thought it also added nicely to the logo.

 it is also quite a contemporary and modern and makes the logo look more original rather than the corporate logos we see on a day to day basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment