Thursday 10 November 2011

What Material Can I Create For The Exhibition?


The exhibition will need a series of promotional material in order to spread the word about the event.

But what promotional material will be best suited for this kind of event?

Here are some examples of promotional material that I could use for this event.
  • Posters
  • Flyers
  • Fold out programmes / double sided with poster
  • Advertisement in the form of
  1. Billboards
  2. Magazines
  3. Art Conventions
  • Animated flash design found on a website
  • Banners / streamers on the sided of buildings
  • Projections
  • Merchandising:-
  1. Pens
  2. Mugs
  3. T -Shirts
  4. Folders
  5. Bookmarks
  6. Sticky Notes
  7. USB Drives
This brief will allow me to create some really good promotional print. I would also like to see the logo of the exhibition and that of the charity on a range of merchandise. 

First things first. I am going to design a fold out brochure publication that will double as a poster. I think this would be a great thing to design and would definitely appeal to my young target audience. It would also spread the name and all the fundamental information out to the public.

This would include important information including the whereabouts of the event and the opening times of the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment