Wednesday 9 November 2011

Where Shall I Hold My Exhibition?

Now that I have decided to make my even an exhibition I will need a place to host it.

I have decided not to make up a gallery because I want the brief to sustain a degree of realism and also by hosting the event at a real gallery the products will look a lot more professional.

Proposed Event Locations :

  • The National Gallery
  • The Tate Museum
  • The Tate Modern
  • Modern Masters Gallery London
  • The Design Museum
  • Imitate Modern
  • Museum Of London
  • Russell Gallery
I would like my event to be held in a gallery in London. The reason for this is because I believe that London is at the centre of a lot of cutting edge design.

My products will be aimed at a target audience of young professionals and students so the gallery will have to be modern with a little bit of edge to it. This would also suit the designs of the posters that all have a modern and contemporary style.

From these gallery's I have decided to host my exhibition at the Imitate Modern.




This gallery would be perfect space to exhibition my work as it is located in Westminster which is in the centre of London. This would mean that it would be reachable by a lot of target audience.

The Gallery also specializes in showing modern and contemporary design work.

No comments:

Post a Comment