Wednesday 9 November 2011

Target Audience?

Target audience is something that I have been thinking about a lot. Especially when designing the 5 posters.

The content and style of my work will help in defining my target audience, but there are also other factors that I will need to consider.

The subject matter is about saving tomorrow and finding new ways to provide energy to a planet that will soon reach 7,000,000,000 people. The artwork will aim to make people think about energy differently. This applies to everyone but I think that it is more important the younger generation understand so that they can go out and make the difference.

The style of work is modern and would appeal, I think, to a younger generation, a generation that has emerged from child hood and is ready to embark on careers and getting a mortgage.

From all this information that I have considered I think my work and my ideals would be best suited to a target audience of...


Young Professionals and University Students

No comments:

Post a Comment