Wednesday 16 November 2011

Design In Perspective



The Outside of Imitate modern

This is a vectored image that I created from an original photo I found on the internet. The future proof logo has been placed in the centre of the main window and the opacity has been dropped so people can still see the inside of the gallery.



Inside the Gallery

This is how I imagine the exhibition to look like from the inside. I would like the work that was displayed to be shown in a large format on a completely blank wall with lots of space so that nothing is taken away from the work.


Exhibition Advertised on Building

This is an super enlarged version of my poster that has been made into a banner that would wrap around a building. I think that this would be a very clever way of grabbing peoples attention and letting them know about the gallery.

people may miss the posters and flyers but they will not be able to escape this.

No comments:

Post a Comment