Thursday 24 November 2011

Situating Metrological Advancements


When it came to researching and designing the stationary for my metrological company I realised that the company needed a location among other things like contact details.

I also came to understand that there were different business types and that I needed to select the most suitable one for my company.

I have selected the business type of Private Limited Company (ltd).

My reasons for doing this can be found on my design context blog.


As for the location, contact details and registration details for the company, these can be made up to give context.

Metrological Advancements ltd.
54 Ewood Park
South Gloucestershire
Bristol
BS1 7JG

Tel : (+44)1179 576 222
Fax: (+44)1179 576 223
Email: josh_dazeley@metrological.com

As the private limited company has not been added to the name of the company it is a legal requirement to have it stated on letter head and to also have the registration number and address of where the company was registered.

Metrological Advancements is a registered private limited company (ltd). Registered in England No. 2465722. Registered office: 21 St Thomas Street, Bristol, BS1 6JS

No comments:

Post a Comment