Monday 21 November 2011

Regroup Time


It has come to my attention that I am getting a little carried away with designing my racing team skin livery.

I have noticed that from contextual research and some guidance from tutors that the main bulk and focus of this brief is to create a brand and identity.

My company will still be designed around a metrological ethos, but instead of thinking of how I can design that for use on a car, I need to think of how it will function purely as a metrology brand. This will be the finished identity that will be placed on the car, however the car is just a medium for doing this and plays no significant role in the influence of the brand and what they do.

With these new principles in mind I have decided to create a range of products that will best be suited for a metrology company.

It will only be after this has been achieved that I can start thinking about using a racing team as a format for the identity of the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment