Thursday 10 November 2011

Gradient Experimentation / Future Proof Logo





This is my attempt at creating a perfectly blended gradient that runs smoothly from green to yellow. To do this I created a lot of gradient levels so that the shifts in colour would not become obvious.






This gradient was created by mirroring the colours on one side so they would then match the other side. The gradient angle was then turned to run parallel to the text in the logo.


These screen shots have been taken from when I was experimenting with different colours for the Future Proof logo. I have recently seen some work on a blog that used gradients for a logo that was a similar style to mine.

I decided that to have a little go at experimenting with gradients on illustrator to see what effects I could create. 

The technique is something that I have become very fond of and I think that it would look good if it was added as a running theme to the brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment