Sunday 27 November 2011

Final Letter-heads




This is the final variant that I have chosen for the first letter-head design. I have chosen it for its easy to read and classic format. I also like the idea of having the logo of the company centralised because it gives the the company and aura of importance.

This is a design that I have decided to drop to make way for the more original second design. This was a decision that did not come with ease. my reasons for doing this can be found below.



This is my final design for the second idea that I had for the design of the letter-head. This has been chosen because of its fairly unique layout and also its easy locatable contact information details.

After getting feed back from my course mates I have decided that this will be the final design for the letter-head. This has been decided because it mostly looked cleaner than the the other design and the fact that it was more original than the other. 

There was some concern that the corporate companies would not care for a letter-head with an originality as long as they conducted themselves with in a professional manner.

However it is my opinion that a fresh way of presenting information is always a good thing as long as the information is not  harder to digest, which is this case it is not. 

It is also my view that this would send a message of youthful enthusiasm to companies as well as showing an experienced and professional touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment